Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

The Coolest Games Ever!


Guess what I did in my holidays! I had the amazing Thursday ever, but it was only on the first week. On that most fantastic day all primary kids and teachers had a game day at our church. Everyone was running, sweating, and losing balance.

On the last few minutes we had a BBQ we ate, we drank, and we played some games of ourselves. I never ate, all I did was drink and eat ice-cream. I played with my nephew and nieces and I also played with teachers baby. It wasn't really the best day ever, but at least we had to get out of the house.


One of the games we played was dance freeze. I bailed on that one because I didn't know how dance, everyone was dancing especially my friends. The songs were nice so I just sang to that. Another game we played was a game that we had to sprint our way to the other end and place a ball in a hoop. I lost my balance on that one but I nailed it.
We played all sorts of different games that I didn't like, so I just sat there and watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.