Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2013

My Amazing Maths Lesson With Mrs Raj!

Today I learnt how to add and use tidy numbers. I didn't complete the last two because I had to finish my maintenance and we also ran out of time. I sat next a partner in my group and we worked together with all our maths. We talked a little about maths and what we couldn't solve but managed to solve it as a team.

What I really enjoy in maths is when I use tidy numbers and work with Mrs Raj because I need some help and I really to move up a level or two. My goal in my maths is to try and work harder and try be smarter like all my other classmates.


I really enjoy doing maths. Maths is one of my favorite subjects in school. I like to do some maths at home on the computer or on a math sheet. I like to do maths with my dad and my older cousin because I understand clearly and they don't confuse me like how I am at school, always confused. Maths is fun, confusing, exciting, understanding, and also cool. I enjoy maths lessons with my teacher and I hope to be like that everyday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.