Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother’s Day, Mum! On the 12th of May it was Mother’s Day, we had a get together at my house with my aunt, uncle, and cousins. We had a umu in the morning and we ate that for mother's day. I headed over to my cousin’s house and I helped her with homework she hasn't finished yet. While I was there they were still going on watching rugby, the kids playing, and me listening to songs. At my cousin’s we were scaring each other and telling each other spooky stories, but I had the worsts. We watched some scary movies and then after we listened to some calmed songs to calm us down.

While she was reading her scriptures for cemenary work, I was on her Facebook page busy looking at pics and watching videos. I really enjoyed some of the videos and pictures, they were really funny and kinda sad. I didn't know that much of what my parents did back at my house, but what I do know is that my parents and relatives had the best MOTHER’S DAY EVER!!!!!.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.