Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

My Great Tread Lightly Caravan Experience!

This morning we were in the hall learning mostly about water with instructors named Kelly and Kate. We were put into six groups and given a rotation, we would go to this activity and then rotate to another. That’s what we have been doing till we finished. Tread Lightly Caravan session, what I learnt today was that when we’re brushing our teeth we need to turn of the tap while we’re brushing, if it’s not turned off we will be wasting 1 litre everyday. What I will do to protect the earth is I will walk to school everyday so that we can save more trees and save our lives. A pledge I take today is I will make sure I ride my bike or walk to school everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.