Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

~ thank you letter; Mrs Ripata

WALT: Room 10 is learning how to write thank you letters for our guest speakers.

Glen Innes
Auckland 1072

10 September 2014

Dear Mrs Ripata,

My name is Hannah. I’m writing to say thank you for sparing some time for us, so you could talk to us about your career.

Thank you for sharing the struggles of your family and how you lived in Tonga.

I found it really interesting when you talked about school and how long it took for you to be where you are now. I also found your family history interesting too. I learnt that just because your family may be poor, it doesn’t mean you can’t make your dreams come true.

I really appreciate you giving up your time to come and talk to us.


Yours sincerely



Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.