Pages

Monday 15 September 2014

~ thank you letter; Matua Leighton

WALT: Room 10 is learning how to write thank you letters to our guest speakers.

Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


8 September 2014


Dear Matua Leighton,


My name is Hannah. I’m writing to say thank you for coming to Glenbrae School to talk to us about your career and what you do.
Even though you became a father at a very young age, you are a really dedicated man who looks after your family. It was very nice to talk to you at lunch time, too.


I found it really interesting when you started talking about your experiences, your children and your struggles. There are a lot more people out there in the same situation. Some of them don’t even know how to fix it but, you turned out to be a great and hilarious person.  From your talk, I learnt how to always have a back-up plan if something goes wrong. I also, now know to always stick to my education before I do anything else.


I really appreciate you giving up your time to come and talk to us.

Yours sincerely


Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.