Pages

Friday 12 September 2014

~ thank you letter; Constable Andrew

WALT: Room 10 is learning how to write thank you letters for our guest speakers.

Glen Innes
Auckland 1072

1st September 2014

Dear Constable Andrew,

My name is Hannah. I’m writing to say thank you for sharing your heart-touching experiences with us, at Glenbrae School. Even though you struggled through days in the past, you actually turned out to be a really wealthy man, and good husband and father.

I found it really interesting when you talked about your struggles and how long it took for you to get to where you are now. I learned that if you just sit around all day, playing tekken, it isn’t going to take you anywhere. I also learnt that if your first career choice doesn’t come out as planned, you definitely need a back-plan.

I really appreciate you giving up your time to come and talk to us.


Yours sincerely



Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.