Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

~ thank you letter; Mr Dunn

WALT: Room 10 is learning how to write thank you letters to our guest speakers.

Glen Innes
Auckland 1072

8 September 2014

Dear Mr Dunn

My name is Hannah. I’m writing to say thank you for coming to Glenbrae School to talk to us about Tamaki College and what we can learn and do in college. Thank you for sharing things about what you have to do in college and what happens when you succeed.

I found it really interesting when students from Tamaki College were talking about their trips and what they feel about the lessons they have during the days in school. I learnt that even if a college is the lowest college in the community, it doesn’t mean it’s a bad college. I know that any college can lead you to success and make you improve in anything.

I really appreciate you giving up your time to come and talk to us.


Yours sincerely



Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.