Pages

Wednesday 17 September 2014

~ thank you letter; Mr Tamati Parker

WALT: Room 10 is learning how to write thank you letters for our guest speakers.

Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


10 September 2014


Dear Mr Tamati Parker,


My name is Hannah. I’m writing to say thank you for giving your time to come and talk to us at Glenbrae School.
I thought you were really confident in sharing things about construction work and also commercial managing. I enjoyed some of what you said but, other things I didn’t understand.


I found it really interesting when you started talking about different kinds of job opportunities in the construction industry and what you do at your job. What I also found interesting was the drawings you did on the board, while talking.


I really appreciate you giving up your time to come and talk to us.

Yours sincerely



Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.