Pages

Sunday 14 September 2014

~ thank you letter; Mrs Dagmar

WALT: Room 10 is learning how to write thank you letters to our guest speakers.

Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


8 September 2014


Dear Mrs Dagmar


My name is Hannah. I’m writing to say thank you for coming to Glenbrae School to talk to us about your career and what you do.
I thought you were really confident with sharing your artwork with us and also growling us off when we were being disrespectful.


I found it really interesting when you showed us your artwork and shared with us the stories of how your artwork came to be. I wish I was really good at art like you. What I also found interesting was the different methods you use to make your artworks.


I really appreciate you giving your time to come and talk to us.

Yours sincerely


Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.