Pages

Tuesday 15 April 2014

ღ Our Last Basketball Lesson ღ

Today it was our last basketball lesson with coach Steph. We had a warm-up for starters and then we started playing a game to test on our basketball skills. There were two teams competing against eachother. The game was pretty cool and exhausting, too. We had to try and get a goal, both teams. But only one team will win. And our team won, obviously. After that fun game, we were going to play actual basketball. My team verses the other team. Only five people from each team could verse eachother, but we took turns. What I learned was that basketball is not only about winning, it's also about team work. There wasn't really anything difficult about basketball, it's just hard to get peoples attention sometimes. What I liked the most was passing, taking and dribbling the ball. Especially the shooting into the hoop. I really enjoyed my last session of basketball. I know it's my last year at this school and we might not have any more basketball this year, but at least I learnt how to play basketball because I really wasn't good at it before, until now xD 

1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased that you now feel more confident playing basketball Hannah. That is a great success! It's also proof that practice and perseverance pay off.
    Well done.
    Mrs Parker.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.