Pages

Wednesday 2 April 2014

❤ My Scary Interview ❤

   Today I had an interview with my teacher at 3 way conference. We do 3 way conference EVERY year so that our parents will know about how we are learning and what we are like in class and school. Well, when I had my interview, my teacher was talking about how I am like in the class. She told my mother that I'm a lovely person, but I'm not the same person I was last year. I'm usually very bubbly, but this year I'm.... down. I keep telling myself to keep smiling and be the bubbly person that you were born to be ! Not to have negative thoughts, but positive. I'm trying my best to justify that by being lively, giddy, gleeful and cheerful. So far, I'm doing well. I think ? It was really cool today. I enjoyed being with my teacher and telling my mother about everything and I wish that I will be the most confident, joyful person EVER. And that hopefully, I would achieve all my goals for this term, next term, and the other term. In fact, the whole year !

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, I can see that you are very self reflective and I am impressed that you have come up with some things you can do yourself I do hope to read here an update on your progress.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great reflection Hannah, I'm glad that you enjoyed the three way conference process, and I'm sorry that I could not join you in it.
    You have set some good goals for this year, as you achieve them, and celebrate success you will find yourself. Your writing definitely shows your bubbly personality! Well Done.
    Mrs Parker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah

    I love the way you reflected on the three way conference and how you set goals for your self. Be yourself, because everyone is taken.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.