Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

✌️My Fun Volleyball Afternoon✌️

On Friday 11th of April, 2014, after school, as I was doing my homework, I was told by my siblings that we were going to play volley at SONSK8 in the centre. I was really excited because, watching my favourite Samoans play volley is really hilarious. The way they jump to spike the ball, run to catch the ball and even hit the ball. They really take volley seriously and there was one thing that I've noticed, too. Samoans are really big volleyball fans and that's the only game they play on days like this. Watching them play with a lot of strength, makes me want to join in the fun. Anyway, they all ran as fast those cheetahs could go. They ran for the ball with might. They passed the ball with mind. And, they hit the ball with strength. I really enjoyed watching them play. I seriously can't wait to see them play, again. Oh, man ! I'm just really craving to see some more, right now !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.