Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

~ reading activities

Today, I have been working on reading tasks. I answered my questions honestly and was told to share it on my blog. I was supposed to blog one diagram but sadly, I couldn't. There are two different circles that separates the vegetables from the fruits because all fruits are vegetables but, not all vegetables are fruits. I will try to post the diagram for you to see, soon.

  1. What do you notice about the fruit in our fruit box?  SHARE
They are sometimes yellow. The way I like it but, some are too green and I don’t think it makes anyone want to eat it.


  1. What could we do to keep our fruit box fruit fresher longer?   SHARE
We could eat them as soon as they arrive, separate them from other fruits or we could just place them in a plastic bag so the the ethylene does not escape from the bananas and into the surrounding air.


  1. What do you think… Is sweetcorn a fruit or a vegetable?
    1. Use the definition of fruit and vege (from the text) and the above diagram to help you decide. SHARE
Sweetcorn is a fruit and a vegetable because all fruits are vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.