Pages

Thursday 16 October 2014

~ my holiday explanation

Wednesday 14 October 2014


The holidays are a two week break when we don’t attend school but, all we do is kick-back. The holidays are for us school students to relax and have some peace. Sometimes we get homework to do but, we don’t even do the homework.  During the holidays. I love to go camping, watch movies and stay over one of my friends houses.


It was the first week of the holidays and I was going on camp.. Our camp is about bonding. We had to bond with each other more. Driving to Motu Moana seemed like hours but, I was managing. I took my bags out of the car, walked into the building, looking for my cabin and placed my bags in there. Camp wasn’t all about bonding, though. It’s also about Coming Unto Christ. We had to be more mature about being near each other. Camp wasn’t about games, either. Not even love or choosing who you want to be friends with. It’s all about being yourself.


Saturdays. Aaaah! I was taking a shower in warm water, dried myself and got ready to watch the movie I’ve wanted to watch for a long time. It was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Next, I called everyone that was ready to get in the car. I had a few of my cousins there, so it would be more fun. The next thing you know, my parents were sitting in the car. My dad turned the car on “Varoom. Varoom!” and off went the car. We hit some bumpy roads on the way but, that wasn’t going to stop us from watching the movie.


I was spending the last week cuddling my friends warm blanket while she got up, walked to the kitchen and made us some breakfast. I thought of helping her but, the blanket was too warm, I couldn't possibly leave it. She was walking to me with her heavy feet hitting the hard, wooden floor. That was when I decided to leave her room and go and help her bring the breakfast. I stood up, dragged my feet like a little kid and did what I had to do ........... eat the food. Yes, it was pretty selfish of me but, I’m just me. All day we did COMPLETELY nothing. Besides eating and all of that stuff, but that was it. I could’ve died of boredom, but I didn’t. Which was good, I guess.


During the holidays I went to camp, watched movies and stayed over at my friends house. I really enjoyed going to camp, because it was really exciting. I can’t wait until the next holidays, so that I can go on another camping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.