Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Basketball Recount - ❤

On Tuesday, we had another fun morning at basketball.
We were all really excited and pumped up, ready to go. Straight after the bell rang, we made our way to the court, where coach Steph was standing patiently. We lined up straight and waited for our instructions to be called out. For our warm-up, we had relays. But we wanted to play statues and I know that because I'm a sidekick xP Just kidding ! Anyways, for our relays, we had to run to the far end of the court and then run back. Everyone was running, except me. I couldn't really move my left leg for some reason. I didn't know why, but it was sore. I tried my hardest, but couldn't get to the end of the court. It was funny because everyone was racing each other and trying to beat one another. I was laughing my head off. They all ran as fast as cheetahs. People were running from this side to the other in a split second.

Our next activity was to get in to two lines with our partners on the this side or the other. Coach Steph said "You guys have to chest pass the ball to each other, WHILE stepping forward with one foot". We did as told and chest passed the ball to each other. After every move we were told to do, that was related to basketball, we had a competition. We had to chest pass or bounce pass or just pass the ball to each other without dropping the ball and try to get up to 15 or more passes. That was really hilarious because we were all like trying to make other partners lose. Especially me :P

After all that fun and mucking around, it came to end of our lesson with coach Steph. We said our farewells and headed back to class. We were really high, that we could do anything. I can't wait for our next lesson !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.