Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

Who Are You???


It was a dark cold night, and everyone was fast asleep in the house. I was shivering with fear in my bed alone, I didn’t know what to do. So I stepped out of bed and went to the kitchen to get me a glass of delicious warm milk. Suddenly I heard someone screaming “Help, help, help” from across the street. I place my cup of heart warming milk on the table and tippy toed over to see what was happening. As I looked through the window I see a suspicious man just standing looking like he wanted something. He turned around and looked at me like he knew me. So I quickly turned back and hid myself as fast as I could behind my curtain. I peeked through the curtain to see if he turned back but he has disappeared. I was as scared as a stranded animal. I wondered where he went. Is he a bird that just flew away?. Is he a magician that magically disappeared?. I also wonder who was screaming ‘Help’ three times.

I wondered so hard, but nothing came up. Suddenly I see a shadow shining behind me like the light of Heaven. I turned around and it was the suspicious man again. What was doing here?. Does he want something?. He spoke to me and said, “My name is Jake”. “Why are you here?” I said. He never answered my question, but just vanished out the door. I tried to run after him, but he was too fast. “WAIT! DO YOU KNOW WHO WAS SCREAMING FOR HELP!?” I shouted. But no answer.

After that night he never returned, he was never to be seen after that night. I never stopped thinking about it. So I walked to school and told my friends about it, but they didn't believed me. So I walked home from school and I saw him standing there looking at me again. I ran to him quickly, but then the next minute he’s gone. So I went home with a head full of wonders mostly about him and also about who was screaming ‘Help’. That night was a night that will be remembered and never forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.