Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

✌Piano Recital ✌

On Saturday, during the weekend, I had a piano recital at my teacher's friend's house. I was asked to practice three pieces to play at the recital. Two of them, I played on my own and the other one was a duet that I played with another boy called, Ryan. First of all, we had to wait until EVERYONE was there. The person to come lastly was, Ryan. When he came I was so relieved that he did come because, was I going to play a duet by myself ? The line went from youngest to oldest. My teacher called out the names of who were going to play, one after the other. I was the last one to play my pieces, and nailed it. I played exactly how my teacher told me to play. With confidence and inspiration. I was nervous at start, but, when I started playing my pieces, I felt so lonely and managed to get through all the pieces. I was so happy that I did my best and also impressed my mother, that was there.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations of your piano recital. It sounds like you really aced it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.