Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

My Best Holiday Recount!


Yahoo! On Saturday it was our umu day. Sometimes every Saturday we have a umu. It was only my dad and I that went because all my other siblings were naughty and my mum was sick. I was staying with my cousin and her brother’s girlfriend. We had a great time together. We played some games, we talked, we watched a movie, and we even walked to the shops at night. We laughed a lot during movie time.


During movie time, we watched a very funny movie, but it was also kinda nice.The movie was about a father that had to move to Japan and work there. He didn’t want to go because he didn’t want miss his son’s birthday party, so he came back for his kids and his wife on the exact same day he went to Japan. “Hahahaha” I laughed out loud, that movie was funny. I laughed as loud as my dad being stupid.


While we were doing that, my uncles and my dad were at the back singing Samoan songs, laughing, and talking very loud. “Lalalalalalalala” my uncle’s sang a loud. My auntie’s were at the dinner table minding their own business and laughing. I thought that night there was laughing than talking, listening to music, singing, and all sorts.

It was actually a bit boring that night, except for the movie bit. We did a lot of fun stuff and that was the fun bit. When I heard my dad calling my name saying “Hannah, Hannah, Hannah!. It’s time to go home!!!”, I felt sad because I wanted to do a more fun stuff, but then “Nooo”. At least we got a to do a bit of fun that night. It was the best night ever.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a very fun holliday Hannah keep up all of the magnificent work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.