Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

The Day I Met My New Baby Cousin

LI:To write a detailed description
SC:It must include powerful adjectives, similies and onomatopoeia

On Friday night my auntie and uncle came back from Hastings with my new baby cousin, his name is Tylek. He's cute and he smiles a lot, he is the most adorable thing ever. He was as cute as a puppy. He was born on the 21st of August and I never knew. On February my auntie and my uncle left to go back to Hastings and that time my auntie was pregnant to Tylek, that was another thing I never knew about too. When I found out about my baby cousin I was surprised and kinda scared to 
hold him because I might drop and if I do then he will cry aaaahhhhhhh!!!.He was cute and  adorable I wish I had him in my arms again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.