Pages

Tuesday 30 October 2012

The Mystery Sound

BANG! went a gunshot that woke me up with a scary face, my face was as ugly as a rhino, so I just ignored the loud noise and went to get myself some delicious hot cocoa with a side of marshmallows. While I was drinking my hot cocoa I heard another BANG! but it was even louder than the last one before so I followed the noise, as I got closer to the noise the hairs of the back of my neck stood up. I didn't know where it came from and I didn't find any clues  because the sound had disappeared and it was a mystery what that noise was. I searched the house from top to toe what ever it was, it was gone and we will never know what it was.

To Be Continued......

4 comments:

  1. This is a good story opener and you have used both onomatopoeia and a similie to achieve your learning intention. Ka pai Hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hannah,

    I loved reading your scary story but I think you need to change the title because it doesn't make sense. I think it should be The Mysterious Sound instead of The Mystery Sound

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa Lava Hannah, This is a good story opener your story opener is so interesting it is beautifully written and it so lovely to read I wish I could read more of your story opener
    Ka pai Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.