Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

The worlds best swimmer


A rainy damp morning. Today we started with Swimming. My class and I went to Glen Innes pools to learn swimming lessons with swimming coaches. We walked all the way to the pools and then it started to rain so we had to walk faster. It was cold when we hopped into the pool, but then it got warmer. I felt as wet as a seal. We learned lessons with Myka. She tought us lessons that we already knew but we had to practice a lot to get the hang of it. The pool was quite deep but I nailed it. I wish we could go swimming again next year with the same coach teaching a lot of skills that we haven't learnt. I really enjoyed swimming with my coach a lot. I could be the worlds best swimmer by the end of this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.