Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

Delicious Cookies

Chocolate cookies are so DELICIOUS!!
When ever I look at cookies, I stare at them. The cookies are so yummy.Cookies are my favourite treat in the whole wide World.There are so many different kind of cookies around the world.Some cookies are delicious and some are not that delightful.Cookies are a great treats for everyone.Cookies can be in any shape like a star,circle or a square.If you are interested in cookies and you want to make one click here.

4 comments:

  1. Most tempting treat is what I think
    cookie time with a milk drink.......so thoughtful of you to have shared the recipe. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hannah, that some really nice cookies you have there.I try to make one at home to eat.Nice sentences.Very good!

      Delete
  2. Hey Hannah, those cookies look delicious and this is an interesting and mouthwatering post. I'm going to show this to my mum and ask her if we could bake some cookies and ask her if I could share it with the class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Hannah I didn't realize that you liked delicious cookies. I hope that you will some times eat your favorite cookies. I hope that you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.